Monday, November 2, 2009

in class we had to pay attention to American culture. At first I was confused because i couldn't figure a general group that everyone could fit into. The reason is every culture has their own quality that stands out from the others. Once we actually started talking about it in class i started to to look at this in a different way. being the typical American that i am my family and eye could finish a quality meal in 45 minutes. i know that's not long enough but were always on the go and if were sitting down we feel like were wasting out time doing nothing. The funny thing is when I go eat dinner with my asian side of the family we could sit at the dinner for a couple hours. Its kinda hard for my family and i to sit there but its normal for all my grandparents and aunts and uncles to sit there for 3 hours like its no big deal. how did our culture become this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment