Friday, October 16, 2009

doing nothing

well this doing nothing project was pretty hard for me. when i had to stand around and do nothing it made me want to do something. I am always on the go, i never have time to sit around and just observe whats happening around me. while we were at homecoming a lot of my friends decided to go sit down and eat. I thought it was a good time to try it out. I sat down and just "did nothing" i really wanted to get into the conversation because who wants to sit around at homecoming. My mind would start to wonder every so often about random things and some of my friends were like dude whats your deal are u mad about something? But i just did nothing. This was a lot harder than i thought cause there was so much action happening around me that like i kinda sucked not doing what everyone was doing at the moment. It kinda made my friends mad cause I'm usually one of the guys that talk a lot and all of a sudden i wasn't doing anything at a dance. They were just like what ever dude your being annoying. I thought it was funny cause everyone is just trained to always be on the go and never stop. it was a fun experience.


1 comment:

  1. besides being fun, did it reveal anything else to you? Could you see anything related to our class?

    ReplyDelete